I am looking for Deerfield graduates to share a short video clip from your cell phone of your story after leaving DHS, kind of a "Where Are They Now?" clip. Over my two decades in Deerfield, I've heard great stories about where graduates have gone on to college, careers they've pursued, businesses they've started up, and how people in this school and community inspired them along the way. I would REALLY like to share those stories with staff and our current high school students at the beginning of the school year so I'm hoping you can take a few minutes to help me out. My goal is to hear from 100 DHS graduates byso please pass this message on to other alumni.
I've created a Dropbox account through the link below. (You don't need to have a Dropbox account, you only need to use the link below.)
1. CLICK on the link
2. Select CHOOSE FILES
3, Select CAMCORDER as your action. Your cell phone should turn into Selfie mode.
4. Record the answers to the five questions in 30 seconds or less
5. After you push stop, you will have the options of RETRY or OK. If you want a "do over" select RETRY or if you are satisfied select OK.
6. Once you select OK, type in your first and last name and email address and select UPLOAD. Once it is uploaded, you are done!
5 THINGS TO SHARE IN 30 SECONDS OR LESS
1. First and last name (can add maiden name if applicable)
2. What year did you graduate from DHS?
3. Where did you go after graduation? (name the college/technical college and/or career you pursued)
4. What are you doing now? (share current career position and business organization you work for or if you are still a college student share what you are studying)
5. Share a favorite school memory or a shout-out to a school staff member who inspired you along the way.
Don't be afraid to be creative...consider showcasing your profession or place of business in the background, wear a hat or sweatshirt from your college alma mater, or dress for your profession. (No idea is too corny and it makes it more interesting to watch!) REMEMBER 30 SECONDS OR LESS
Here is the link: (if you open this message from your cellphone and click the link it is SUPER EASY!)
Thank you in advance for taking a few minutes to share your story. (My goal is to hear from at least 100 grads so pass the word.) If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.